· To monitor and manage the Polytechnic data / information, Operating Systems Administration, Power Infrastructure support, Database Administration, and Staff / Student information.
· Responsible for student records, staff records, ID Cards, and supply of information in desired formats.
· Work with Schools and Departmental examination officers to produce examination and lecture time tables.
· Attend to staff / students complaints and enquiries.
· Provide top Management with relevant statistics and information on critical success factors in the management of the Polytechnic by maintaining databases.
· Integration of all student, academic staff, registry, bursary and management records into the ICT automation plan and policy.
· Implement data protection regulations and access controls in-line with established laws, regulations, and policies.
· Monitoring and reporting progress and database status to IT Manager.