REQUIREMENTS FOR CLEARANCE FOR ND FULL-TIME (MORNING) 2020/2021 ADMISSION EXERCISE
- The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FPA) Post UTME Screening result slip
- Online Application form
- Original copy of O’Level Certificate/Statement of O’Level result (Signed & Stamped)
- JAMB/UTME Score print-out
- Change of Institution/Course to Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as choice Institution (If applicable)
- Admission Status print-out (via JAMB CAPS/Access my CAPS/Admission Status)
- JAMB Admission letter
- FPA Admission letter (print via https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus)
- My Bio-data printout (via JAMB CAPS)
- Scratch card for O’Level verification
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- Six (6) photocopies each of all the above arranged in the set order
- Come with your nose mask(s) and be prepared to abide by given COVID-19 protocols
PLEASE ARRANGE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AND THE SIX (6) SETS OF PHOTOCOPIES IN THE ABOVE ORDER
Please note that after clearance, you will be required to immediately pay an Acceptance fee of ₦25,000:00 (excluding charges).
Be wary of fake groups and websites and get your authentic information from the school website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng or the Admissions office of the Institution. Also, be careful of unscrupulous individuals who may promise to help you with admission clearance processes.
In case you are experiencing any challenge you are encouraged to contact us via email through the following Helpdesks : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can also fill the Contact Us Form on the institution’s website and we will get back to you as soon as we can.