Admission to ND Evening Programme for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
Visit the JAMB office or any JAMB CBT Accredited Centres nearest to you for registration with the
under listed details:
- Valid E-mail Address
- Phone Numbers and
- N4,200 as application
This will enable you to obtain a JAMB Registration Number and Admission letter.
- Applicants should visit the Polytechnic website https://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and click on applicants or click here to generate and print application payment invoices
- After clicking on applicants, click on generate invoice, next click the drop-down menu under PROGRAMME and select ND PART-TIME/EVENING; next, click on the drop-down menu under COURSE to select your desired course of choice; afterwards, enter the required personal details; then, click generate invoice.
- Upon printing the invoice, applicants can proceed to any bank of their choice alongside the invoice generated and make a payment of ₦11,500.00 on the Remita platform.
- Applicants can also make payments with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page. (Note: before payment with a debit card, print your Invoice).
- After payment, Applicants should revisit the School Portal and fill out their application forms using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and the RRR must be in the Applicant’s name.
- Applicants are advised to carefully read through their forms before submission.
- Applicants should endeavour to print their acknowledgement slip and application forms. For enquiries call: 23480-8041-5584, 070-6058-2016, or send an email to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Applicants should endeavour to upload details of O’level subjects on the JAMB portal.